Will Bartholomew was raised in Louisburg, NC and is a graduate of High Point University. After graduating college, Will moved to the North Carolina coast to follow his passion for offshore tournament fishing. Tournament fishing allowed Will to travel to some of the most beautiful places in the world including Bermuda and the Caribbean. While fishing, Will also worked in commercial real estate with his father at W.T. Bartholomew & Co. Will was able to gain valuable experience from his father in the sale and management of commercial properties. As a licensed Commercial Real Estate Broker, Will brings value to his clients through hard work and communication.
- High Point University, B.A. Business Administration, Sociology.
- North Carolina Captains License
- CCIM Institute
- February 2019-present: Meridian Realty Group, Inc.
- 2016-2018: W.T. Bartholomew & CO.
- 2016-2018: Shenandoah Sport Fishing
Professional / Civic Affiliation
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- North Carolina Chapter of CCIM
- Winston-Salem Regional Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Baptist Church