Phone: (336) 722-1986
Tiffany Secoges is a graduate of Virginia Tech with a B.S. in Marketing Management.
After college, she began her career in commercial real estate, working for the federal government in Philadelphia, PA for seven years; initially as a Realty Specialist then Lease Contracting Officer after completing a five-year training program. She has experience managing a wide range of lease acquisition projects, conducting market analysis, and overseeing the procurement and build-out of Class A office space.
After moving to North Carolina, Tiffany worked in finance for a year before joining Meridian in 2017 as the Executive Assistant to the Vice President. She has experience in both Landlord and Tenant representation with concentration on office and retail properties. She also works with a national client on managing and acquiring industrial leases, as well as represents Buyer and Seller clients on transactions for land and other investment properties.
As a licensed North Carolina Real Estate Agent, Tiffany brings value to her clients through effective communication, attention to detail and conducting business with integrity. Tiffany strives to continuously expand her knowledge base to better serve her clients and be an asset to the community.
- Virginia Tech, B.S. Marketing Management
- 2017 – present: The Meridian Realty Group, Inc.
- 2016-2017: Merrill Lynch, Registered Client Associate
- 2008-2015: General Services Administration (GSA), Realty Specialist/Lease Contracting Officer
- REALTORS Commercial Alliance (RCA) Board Member 2022
- PT CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) Network
- NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, Piedmont Triad Chapter
- National Association of Realtors
- North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Winston-Salem Regional Association of Realtors
- Meals on Wheels volunteer