John has been a commercial broker since 1985. He serves as Executive Vice President of Meridian Realty Group, a full service commercial brokerage, and Secretary/Treasurer of Meridian Realty Services, a property management company that oversees commercial properties throughout the Piedmont Triad. He earned the Certified Commercial Investment Member Designation (CCIM) in 1990 and concentrates in office, industrial and land transactions. He has extensive landlord and tenant representation experience nationwide. John has brokered many significant land and building sales throughout the Piedmont Triad including large multi-tenant office buildings and industrial complexes as well as large tracts of development land.
- N.C. State University, B.A. History 1981
- McCallie School 1975 – 1977
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Forsyth Technical Community College (Continuing Education)
- 1985 – Present: The Meridian Realty Group, Inc. Executive Vice President, Meridian Realty Services, Inc. Secretary/Treasurer
- 1985: Helms-Parrish Properties, Inc. Commercial Division
- 1981 – 1985: RJR Tobacco Company Sales
Professional / Civic Affiliation
- National Association of Realtors
- N.C. State Association of Realtors
- Winston-Salem Board of Realtors Certified
- Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute
- St. Andrews Society of N.C.
- Winston-Salem Downtown Rotary Club