Tom, formerly associated with Wake Forest University for over 14 years, serving as manager of their Real Estate Department for 10 years. His experience includes direct involvement in lease negotiations and property management through administration of leases with major companies such as Pepsi, Aon, Wachovia, BB&T, and Lucent Technologies. Tom’s career in real estate involves 12 years in the Savings and Loan industry, 8 years in appraising and 10 years in retail leasing and property management. Tom’s area of specialty is asset management and commercial brokerage with an emphasis on land assemblage and development.
- Phillip Crosby, Total Quality Management
- Wake Forest University, NC Savings & Load League, Real Estate Law
- Piedmont Baptist College, Theology Major
- 2004- Present: The Meridian Realty Group, Inc.
- 1991 – 2004: Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC – Assistant Director, Real Estate Manager
- 1987 – 1991: Burnette Industries, Contract Management for Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC
- 1983 – 1991: Appraisal Associates, Winston-Salem, NC – Certified Real Property Appraiser
- 1975 – 1987: 1st Home Federal, Winston-Salem, NC – Branch Manager, Property Manager, Forsyth County
Professional / Civic Affiliation
- Center United Methodist Church
- Business Network International (BNI)