Phone: (336) 480-2098
Gabe Chrysson holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Philosophy from Wake Forest University and maintains an active North Carolina Real Estate Broker License.
Gabe began his career in real estate and property management in 2010. As Chief Operating Officer of CGC Management, he oversaw management of more than 1,000 multifamily rental units throughout the state of North Carolina, working closely with onsite property managers, leasing teams, and maintenance supervisors. He also worked for a national REIT based in Scottsdale, Arizona, as the Regional Manager for the North Carolina territory. During his time with the company, he was responsible of a portfolio of approximately 1,000 single family rental homes, ensuring strong financial performance, reviewing lease agreements, final account statements, and maintaining strong tenant relations. In addition to these day to day duties, he worked in conjunction with market partners and brokers in the territory to ensure proper marketability and high occupancy.
As a licensed North Carolina Real Estate Broker, he has a keen understanding of the regional market as well as extensive experience in the sale and management of commercial properties. After graduating from Wake Forest University in 2010, Gabe immersed himself in the world of real estate and property management, bringing a clear vision, fresh marketing strategies, and a genuinely thoughtful way of building lasting relationships with clients and partners.
- Wake Forest University, B.A. Philosophy, 2010
- 2015-Present: Meridian Realty Services, Property Manager/Broker, Management, Sales, Leasing
- 2014-2015: American Residential Properties, Regional Manager, Oversee NC Leasing
- 2010-2013: CGC Management, COO/Regional Manager, Property Management
Professional / Civic Affiliation
- Winston-Salem Regional Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Salem Montessori School Board Member