Mr. Spencer T. Bennett, CCIM
Spencer is a results-driven professional with work experience in sales, financial services, culinary management, and hospitality including, medical sales, business-to-business sales, insurance sales, marketing, and event management, with a particular expertise in brand management. Spencer is exceptional in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects simultaneously. As a motivated self-starter, he has a proven ability to lead and work well with teams, coupled with great aptitude for performing independently. He is thoughtful and creative with strong attention to detail and ability to think strategically. Spencer exhibits a firm dedication to maintaining a positive working rapport with all constituencies of an organization and proven ability to interface with prominent professionals and clients.
- CCIM Institute
- North Carolina State University, B.A. Humanities and Social Science, Philosophy 2008
- 2014-Present: Meridian Realty Group, Inc – Broker
- 2013-2014: BlueDot Medial – Pediatric Sales Representative
- 2011-2013: Northwestern Mutual Financial Network – Financial Representative
- 2005-2008: Hampton Inn & Suites, Raleigh/Cary RBC Center – Managers Reception Host
Professional / Civic Affiliation
- Habitat for Humanity Young Professionals Board Member Co-chair
- Recruit and manage young professionals.
- Organize fundraisers and secure sponsors to reach monetary goals
- Northwestern Mutual Southern Feud All Star
- Sales bonus qualified trip
- Hampton Inn & Suites
- Employee of the Quarter