Mr. Robert Hanes Hoffman
Bob is one of the most experienced commercial brokers in the Triad with over 30 years experience in the local marketplace. Bob specializes in industrial brokerage with an emphasis in large industrial properties.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Undergraduate 1953 – 1955
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Graduate Studies, 1956 – 1957
- U.S. Army, Europe 1948 – 1949
- United States 1951 – 1952
- 1991 – Present: The Meridian Realty Group, Inc. Specialty in Industrial, Commercial and Investment Brokerage, Leasing & Development
- 1963 – 1991: The Ferrell Companies Executive Vice President for Commercial, Industrial, and Investment Properties
- 1961 – 1963: 3M Company North Carolina Educational Representative
- 1958 – 1961: McGraw Hill Publishing Company Editorial Representative North Carolina & Virginia
- 1955 – 1956: McGraw Hill Publishing Company, N.Y.C. Personnel/Public Relations
Professional / Civic Affiliation
- National and North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Winston-Salem Board of Realtors
- Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Commercial & Industrial Property Service
- Triad Development Group
- Home Moravian Church
- North Carolina Dance Theater, Inc.
- Piedmont Craftsmen
- Friends of Reynolda House, Inc.
- Friends of Old Salem, Inc.
- Wachovia Historical Society
- Friend of Southeastern Center for Contemporary Art
- Mental Health Association of Forsyth County
- Samaritan Ministries
- North Carolina Preservation Foundation
- Board of Advisors, Mandala Psychiatric Hospital
- Board of Directors, Piedmont Craftsmen, Inc.
- Board of Directors, Forsyth Mental Health Association
- Board of Directors, Commercial, Industrial, and Investment Property Service, Inc., Winston-Salem, NC
- Chairman, Commercial, Industrial and Investment Property Service, Inc., Winston-Salem, NC
- Board of Trustees, The Arts Council, Inc., Winston-Salem, NC
- Board of Directors, Forsyth County Educational Services, Inc.
- Board of Directors, Southeastern Crafts Market, Inc.
- Board of Directors, Marsha Plevin Dance Productions, Inc.
- Chairman, Historic Properties Commission, Winston-Salem, Forsyth County
- Center City Task Force, Chamber of Commerce, Winston-Salem
- Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Economic Analysis and Development Committee
- Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Appearance Commission
- Board of Directors, Scenic North Carolina