Mr. Chase J. Troxell
Chase’s college curriculum at Appalachian State University required that he think creatively and analytically. This has carried over to his professional career. These abilities, to listen attentively, research and evaluate information and identify options, help those he works with make well-informed and correct decisions. His friendly and open personality coupled with a business outlook that is performance driven has consistently yielded positive results. Chase is a proactive decision maker who presents opportunities that focus on value and success. All of these characteristics motivate Chase to work diligently to produce successful outcomes for his clients and team members.
- Appalachian State University, B.S. Government and Justice Studies, 2015
- 2018-Present: Meridian Realty Group, Inc.
- 2016-2018: Beech Mountain Resort, Asst. Director, Food & Beverage
- 2015-2016: Earth Works Catering, Manager
- 2012-2015: CR Catering Co., Management & Staff
Professional / Civic Affiliation
- Winston Salem Regional Association of Realtors®
- Realtors Commercial Alliance of WSRAR®