Mr. Charles H. Fulk, CCIM
Charlie is a Certified Commercial and Investment Member (CCIM) since 2005 and specializes in Retail Site Selection, Retail Landlord and Tenant Rep, Income Producing Properties, 1031 Tax Free Exchanges, Historic Adaptive Reuse Conversions, and Industrial brokerage. Charlie has extensive experience working with some of the nation’s largest companies including Walgreens, Publix, CVS, Sheetz, RJ Reynolds Tobacco Co, Mast General, and Safelite Auto Glass.
- North Carolina State University, BS Business Management & Finance
- CCIM Institute
- 2004 – Present: The Meridian Realty Group, Inc.
Professional / Civic Affiliation
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- REALTORS® Commercial Alliance (RCA) Chairman 2012
- Winston-Salem Regional Association of REALTORS® Board of Directors 2012
- National Association of Realtors
- North Carolina Association of Realtors
- North Carolina Chapter of CCIM
- Centenary United Methodist Church
- Old Town Club
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity, North Carolina State University